Scuba Diving and Leadership Workshop
Over the Edge! Leadership, Scuba Diving, and Plunging over the Abyss into the Deep Blue Workshop
What two groups of people share the following characteristics: An openness to new ideas? A sense of adventure? A willingness to try something different? The ability to keep their cool under stressful situations? The answer…great leaders and accomplished scuba divers. Attend this workshop to learn more about the skills exhibited by great leaders and the sport of scuba diving!
A veteran to more than 200 dives in Lake Superior, the Atlantic, and the Caribbean, John will share stories of his diving adventures, show video (of diving with sharks), share pictures he's taken, discuss the characteristics he's noted in great leaders (and divers) and demonstrate the equipment necessary to get into the sport of scuba diving. The presenter of this workshop is John Frick, Associate Director of Housing and Residence Life at NMU.
Please register in advance at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- NMU Day at Sands Speedway 5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 29, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration Continues 6:30 pm