Superior Edge Orientation
The main reason that Superior Edge is sweeping across the NMU campus is really quite simple. Participants can get recognized for the activities and endeavors they are active with both in and out of the classroom. There are four edges: Citizenship, Diversity, Leadership, and Real World. These edges each represent 100 hours of achievement in volunteerism, diversity awareness, leadership experience, and hands-on job experience. Join us to see how you can get started with this unique and innovative program.
Please register for this orientation at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 02, 2016
- Beaumier Coffee House Series - Joe Secreast and Wylde Flowers 7:00 pm
- Conversation with Jessica Cruz Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer 12:00 pm
- Winter Wonderland Dinner at the Marketplace 4:00 pm
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 06, 2016
- Career Chats with Alumni - #5 10:00 am