Beaumier Coffee House Series - Gratiot Lake Road and Krebs Cycle
The Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival continues in January with the Beaumier Coffee House Series, featuring Gratiot Lake Road from Calumet and Krebs Cycle from Marquette. This performance will take place on Sat. January 19 and will begin at 7 p.m. in the Peter White Lounge of the Don H. Bottum University Center.
Admission is free (donations are encouraged).
The Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival is funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 'The Nine Lives of a Cigarette Butt' Presentation 12:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- 'Conserving the Land' Exhibit Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- NMU College Night 6:00 pm