Beaumier Coffee House Series - Gratiot Lake Road and Krebs Cycle
The Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival continues in January with the Beaumier Coffee House Series, featuring Gratiot Lake Road from Calumet and Krebs Cycle from Marquette. This performance will take place on Sat. January 19 and will begin at 7 p.m. in the Peter White Lounge of the Don H. Bottum University Center.
Admission is free (donations are encouraged).
The Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival is funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm