Beaumier Coffee House Series - Gratiot Lake Road and Krebs Cycle
The Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival continues in January with the Beaumier Coffee House Series, featuring Gratiot Lake Road from Calumet and Krebs Cycle from Marquette. This performance will take place on Sat. January 19 and will begin at 7 p.m. in the Peter White Lounge of the Don H. Bottum University Center.
Admission is free (donations are encouraged).
The Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival is funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- NMU Big Dance Party (Rec Sports Zumba Master Class with Blacklights.) Community is invited! 8:30 pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am