Beaumier Coffee House Series featuring Sam & Taylor and the Chanteymen
The Beaumier Coffee House Series continues on February 9, with a performance by two exciting young groups from Marquette. The evening will begin with a set by a local duo, Sam and Taylor, followed by the orginal sounds of the Chanteymen.
Admission is free (donations are encouraged).
The Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival is funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 'The Nine Lives of a Cigarette Butt' Presentation 12:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- NMU College Night 6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Presidential Scholars Competition 6:00 pm