Beaumier Coffee House Series featuring Sam & Taylor and the Chanteymen
The Beaumier Coffee House Series continues on February 9, with a performance by two exciting young groups from Marquette. The evening will begin with a set by a local duo, Sam and Taylor, followed by the orginal sounds of the Chanteymen.
Admission is free (donations are encouraged).
The Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival is funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Thursday, December 08, 2016
- 10th Anniversary Celebration for the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm