Beaumier Coffee House Series featuring Sam & Taylor and the Chanteymen
The Beaumier Coffee House Series continues on February 9, with a performance by two exciting young groups from Marquette. The evening will begin with a set by a local duo, Sam and Taylor, followed by the orginal sounds of the Chanteymen.
Admission is free (donations are encouraged).
The Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival is funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Eben Ice Caves SkillBuilder! Workshop 4:00 pm