Lecture: Genetic Analysis of Loons
The next NMU Biology Seminar is at noon, Friday, Nov. 30, in Mead Auditorium on Multilocus Genetic Analysis of Common Loon Populations Using RAD-tag "Nex-Gen" Sequence Data presented by biology professor Alec Lindsay.
The event is free and the public is welcome to attend.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, September 26, 2016
- UNITED Conference - Monday All Day
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm
- Saturday, October 08, 2016
- Cat Career Conference 8:30 am