Lecture: Genetic Analysis of Loons
The next NMU Biology Seminar is at noon, Friday, Nov. 30, in Mead Auditorium on Multilocus Genetic Analysis of Common Loon Populations Using RAD-tag "Nex-Gen" Sequence Data presented by biology professor Alec Lindsay.
The event is free and the public is welcome to attend.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, January 16, 2017
- MLK Day Activities 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am