Fish Biologist Chris Holbrooke Lecture
Chris Holbrooke, a fish biologist working for USGS and completing his PhD at Michigan State University. He will be giving a lecture at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 30. in the Mead Auditorium in the New Science Building.
Students enrolled in Fisheries Management or just interested in fish are welcome to attend a free lunch with Chris between 1–2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30 in New Science room 2137.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am