Fish Biologist Chris Holbrooke Lecture
Chris Holbrooke, a fish biologist working for USGS and completing his PhD at Michigan State University. He will be giving a lecture at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 30. in the Mead Auditorium in the New Science Building.
Students enrolled in Fisheries Management or just interested in fish are welcome to attend a free lunch with Chris between 1–2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30 in New Science room 2137.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am