Fish Biologist Chris Holbrooke Lecture
Chris Holbrooke, a fish biologist working for USGS and completing his PhD at Michigan State University. He will be giving a lecture at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 30. in the Mead Auditorium in the New Science Building.
Students enrolled in Fisheries Management or just interested in fish are welcome to attend a free lunch with Chris between 1–2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30 in New Science room 2137.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Wildcat Den Sweethears Dinner 4:30 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Upper Great Lakes Collegiate Job Fair 1:00 pm