Fish Biologist Chris Holbrooke Lecture
Chris Holbrooke, a fish biologist working for USGS and completing his PhD at Michigan State University. He will be giving a lecture at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 30. in the Mead Auditorium in the New Science Building.
Students enrolled in Fisheries Management or just interested in fish are welcome to attend a free lunch with Chris between 1–2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30 in New Science room 2137.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, October 24, 2016
- Rubrics 101 4:00 pm
- Fair Labor Standards Act Changes: A Forum for Supervisors and Employees 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Culture Presentation: Bangladesh 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm