Free HIV Testing
The Black Student Union has partnered with the Maquette County Health Department to offer free HIV testing to the NMU cmmunity.
No pain or blood just an oral swab to know one of the most important statuses of your life. Take advantage of free testing on Thursday, Dec. 6 from 9-12 and 1-5 in room 111i of the LRC.
Knowledge is power, know your status.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 'The Nine Lives of a Cigarette Butt' Presentation 12:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- NMU College Night 6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Presidential Scholars Competition 6:00 pm