Superior Hills Classroom Visit - Open to NMU Students
Visit Mr. Fox's second grade classroom!
The Marquette Alger Reading Council (MARC) student group is sponsoring a trip to Superior Hills on Wednesday, November 28th. A great opportunity for anyone interested in education and reading or looking to get into a classroom. Mr. Fox will give us tour, explain more about his strategies and daily routine, and answer any questions.
Need a ride or want more information? Contact email@example.com.
For upcoming MARC events, check out http://www.facebook.com/groups/nmumarquetteralgerreadingcouncil.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- NMU Beer and Wine Pairing Event hosted by Simply Superior Catering & Events 5:30 pm
- University of Michgian-Flint: Information Table 11:00 am
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Gender Fair 2:00 pm
- Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Drugs-More Dangerous Than You Think 7:00 pm
- Sunday, March 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm