Superior Hills Classroom Visit - Open to NMU Students
Visit Mr. Fox's second grade classroom!
The Marquette Alger Reading Council (MARC) student group is sponsoring a trip to Superior Hills on Wednesday, November 28th. A great opportunity for anyone interested in education and reading or looking to get into a classroom. Mr. Fox will give us tour, explain more about his strategies and daily routine, and answer any questions.
Need a ride or want more information? Contact email@example.com.
For upcoming MARC events, check out http://www.facebook.com/groups/nmumarquetteralgerreadingcouncil.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am