Room At The Inn Training Session – Skill Builder!
Room at the Inn (RATI) Homeless shelter is a local organization that provides lodging for the homeless. The shelter rotates weekly through different churches in the area and is staffed by volunteers. The center requires all volunteers to complete shelter training prior to working shifts, so with this in mind, RATI has decided to bring training sessions to the NMU campus specifically for students. For those of you looking to complete Superior Edge hours and/or what some skillbuilder points, this works perfectly. Training need only be completed once - no renewal is necessary or required. Snacks will be provided! Come get involved with a wonderful way of serving the needy in the Marquette community!
Monday, November 5, 2012
Time: 6-9 p.m.
Location: Pioneer Rooms, University Center
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am