New Business Venture Competition proposal deadline
Do you have an idea for a business that you'd like to make a reality? Consider participating in the New Business Venture Competition put on by the College of Business.
All Northern Michigan University students are invited to participate in the New Business Venture Competition. Students, working individually or in teams of up to five, can submit a plan to start a new business and compete for $9,000 in cash prizes. Students must be enrolled at NMU during the 2012-13 academic year.
Individual students or student teams must submit an electronic "Intent to Compete" form, including a Business Proposal, for their new venture idea by 5 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15. These submissions are screened by a faculty/staff committee, and the chosen finalists continue on to the second part of the Competition. The decision will be made by Thursday, Dec. 6.
For details, visit the competition's website.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm