The Wildcat Market is a marketplace for students, faculty and the community to sell handmade goods to fellow wildcats.
The Wildcat Market will take place from noon - 3 p.m., Thursdays throughout the semester in the University Center Atrium.
For those interested in selling at the market, contact Alex Nye at 227-3729 or Brittany Voich at 227-4132.
For details, visit asnmu.nmu.edu.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, August 28, 2017
- Fall Fest 11:00 am
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- 2017 Fall Convocation 4:00 pm
- Thursday, September 07, 2017
- Ojibwa Casino-Information Session 11:00 am
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm