The Wildcat Market is a marketplace for students, faculty and the community to sell handmade goods to fellow wildcats.
The Wildcat Market will take place from noon - 3 p.m., Thursdays throughout the semester in the University Center Atrium.
For those interested in selling at the market, contact Alex Nye at 227-3729 or Brittany Voich at 227-4132.
For details, visit asnmu.nmu.edu.
Most Popular Events
- Saturday, February 13, 2016
- WinterFest Human Sled Dog Races/Obstacle Course/Tug-of-War 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am
- Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Wildcat Den Sweethears Dinner 4:30 pm