The Wildcat Market is a marketplace for students, faculty and the community to sell handmade goods to fellow wildcats.
The Wildcat Market will take place from noon - 3 p.m., Thursdays throughout the semester in the University Center Atrium.
For those interested in selling at the market, contact Alex Nye at 227-3729 or Brittany Voich at 227-4132.
For details, visit asnmu.nmu.edu.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, September 01, 2016
- 40 Below Marquette County Young Professionals 5th Annual Young Professionals Conference 9:00 am
- Friday, September 02, 2016
- Wild Rice Harvesting Workshop 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 07, 2016
- Navigating Autism Today-Parent Conference 9:00 am