The Wildcat Market is a marketplace for students, faculty and the community to sell handmade goods to fellow wildcats.
The Wildcat Market will take place from noon - 3 p.m., Thursdays throughout the semester in the University Center Atrium.
For those interested in selling at the market, contact Alex Nye at 227-3729 or Brittany Voich at 227-4132.
For details, visit asnmu.nmu.edu.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- NMU Beer and Wine Pairing Event hosted by Simply Superior Catering & Events 5:30 pm
- University of Michgian-Flint: Information Table 11:00 am
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Gender Fair 2:00 pm
- Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Drugs-More Dangerous Than You Think 7:00 pm
- Sunday, March 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm