The Wildcat Market is a marketplace for students, faculty and the community to sell handmade goods to fellow wildcats.
The Wildcat Market will take place from noon - 3 p.m., Thursdays throughout the semester in the University Center Atrium.
For those interested in selling at the market, contact Alex Nye at 227-3729 or Brittany Voich at 227-4132.
For details, visit asnmu.nmu.edu.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am