Sign up deadline: Birch Bark Trivet Workshop
U.P. Art and Folklife Workshop with guest and Anishinaabe elder Elizabeth Kimewon
Two-part workshop making birch bark trivets with porcupine quills and sweetgrass.
Limited seating for 15 - must pre-register for this two-part workshop by calling Dan Truckey at 906-227-1219 by 5 p.m., Monday, Oct. 29
Friday, November 2 from 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday, November 3 from 9:00am - 1:00pm
Co-hosted by the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center, the Center for Native American Studies and made possible by the National Endowment for the Arts.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm