U.P. Art and Folklife Workshop: Birch Bark Trivets
U.P. Art and Folklife Workshop with guest and Anishinaabe elder Elizabeth Kimewon
The second of a two-part workshop on making birch bark trivets with porcupine quills and sweetgrass will be held from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 3.
The first session held Friday, Nov. 2.
Limited seating for 15 - must pre-register for this two-part workshop by calling Dan Truckey at 906-227-1219 by 5 p.m., Monday, Oct. 29.
Co-hosted by the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center, the Center for Native American Studies and made possible by the National Endowment for the Arts.
Most Popular Events
- Sunday, February 19, 2017
- Marquette City Band Winter Concert 'Winter Carnival' 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Gender Fair 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Job Fair Prep 2:00 pm
- Sunday, March 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- University of Michgian-Flint: Information Table 11:00 am