Black Box Theatre Lab Shows
Join us for an evening of short plays in the James A. Panowski Black Box Theatre!
How He Lied to Her Husband
By George Bernard Shaw
Directed by Pierce Huxtable
Will a woman and her lover get away with their secret life, or will it prove too much for them? British humor, satire, and confusion abound in this fast-paced comedy that's sure to leave you laughing.
Sorry, Wrong Number
By Lucille Fletcher
Directed by Jackie Wiles
Leona Stevenson gets her wires crossed while trying to make a call from her bedroom and unintentionally
overhears two men plotting a murder. Anxiously, she wades through operator after operator to trace the call, and slowly begins to realize that all may not be as it seems.
For more information, call 906-227-2082 or visit us online at nmu.edu/theatre
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Chinese New Year at the Wildcat Den 11:00 am