Wildcat Wellness Health Fair
The NMU Health Promotion Society, along with the Department of Health, Physical, Education, and Recreation, invites you at attend the Wildcat Wellness Health Fair!
Attendees of the health fair will benefit from free early detection and preventative health screenings and educational opportunities.
This FREE event is open to all students, faculty, staff and retirees.
Please join us for a day of healthy snacks, information and fun!
For more information, contact Barb Coleman at email@example.com.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Chinese New Year at the Wildcat Den 11:00 am