Peace Corps On-Campus Interviews
Apply online now at www.peacecorps.gov/application by March 1st to be considered for an on-campus interview.
Peace Corps in increasing the number of volunteer positions and need more Americans to fill these spots. While Peace Corps accepts applications year-round on a rolling basis, they highly recommend that applicants submit their application by March 1, 2012 to receive consideration for 2012/2013 Peace Corps assignments best matching their qualifications.
Life is calling...how far will you go?
For more information, please contact Career Services at 227-2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am