Add Your Event
Anyone with an NMU user ID and password is able to easily add an event to the master calendar. Simply click on the button below, log in using your NMU credentials and complete the provided form.
Submitted events are placed in a pending queue and require approval by the University Marketing & Communications Department before they will appear on the calendar. This approval process generally happens each weekday. If your event has not appeared after several days, please contact the University Marketing & Communications Department at 906-227-2720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have an NMU user ID you can still submit an event for consideration to the University Marketing & Communications department. Simply complete the event publicity form and we will review your event and add it to the calendar if appropriate.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, April 28, 2016
- International student graduation reception 3:30 pm
- Beaumier Alumni Welcome and U.P. Heritage Center Grand Opening & Ribbon-Cutting 4:00 pm
- Marquette City Band Concert, 'Something New-Something Blue' 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am