Add Your Event
Anyone with an NMU user ID and password is able to easily add an event to the master calendar. Simply click on the button below, log in using your NMU credentials and complete the provided form.
Submitted events are placed in a pending queue and require approval by the University Marketing & Communications Department before they will appear on the calendar. This approval process generally happens each weekday. If your event has not appeared after several days, please contact the University Marketing & Communications Department at 906-227-2720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have an NMU user ID you can still submit an event for consideration to the University Marketing & Communications department. Simply complete the event publicity form and we will review your event and add it to the calendar if appropriate.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm