Changing Major

For most academic majors, declaring or changing a major can be done in one of the following ways:

  1. On the Web at
  2. In the Academic and Career Advisement Center, 3302 C.B. Hedgcock.

Staff in the Academic and Career Advisement Center assist students in deciding upon a major.

Students who want to declare any of the following majors must go directly to the department: Education, 179 Whitman Hall; Psychology, 346 Gries Hall; Electrical Line Technician, Admissions Office, 2212 C.B. Hedgcock.

Students with 87 or more credits should also inform the Registrar’s Office of a change in major so that they may begin to prepare a new degree audit.