Academic Standards - Changing Major and/or Advisor

For most academic majors, declaring or changing a major can be done in one of the following ways:

  1. On the Web at
  2. In the Academic and Career Advisement Center, 3302 C.B. Hedgcock.

Staff in the Academic and Career Advisement Center assist students in deciding upon a major.

Students who want to declare any of the following majors must go directly to the department: Education, 179 Whitman Hall; Psychology, 346 Gries Hall; Collision Repair Technology and Electrical Line Technician, Admissions Office, 2212 C.B. Hedgcock.

Students with 87 or more credits should also inform the Registrar’s Office of this change so that they may begin to ­ prepare a new degree audit.