Total budget comparison
- FY-05 expenses $1,458,157 $1,469,161
- FY-05 revenues $1,458,157 $1,515,262
- FY-06 expenses $1,546,590 -------------
FY-05 Fundraising $500,000 $532,531
Carry forward balance
- FY-04 $173,952
- FY-05 $203,708
Comparison of annual fundraising activity
- FY-05 (July – Sept..) $101,200
- FY-06 (July – Sept.) $107,841
New initiatives for 2005-2006 academic year.
- WNMU-TV Producer/Director currently teaching BC-265 (Script
Writing and Announcing) as adjunct faculty.
- Moved all “Standing O” music productions produced by CAPS
students to WNMU-TV studios.
- Working with CAPS faculty to use WNMU-TV studios as
advanced production lab facility for selected classes starting winter
- Additional service learning opportunities for broadcast
students involving the video recording of performances staged in the Forest Robert Theatre.
- Involvement with Academic Information Services (AIS) and
the new Course Technology Alliance. Provides studio production facilities
for preparing multi-media material needed for on-line course production.