Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives
Michigan Indian Quarterly issue
Table of Contents
- Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives
- Michigan Commission on Indian Affairs.
- Michigan Indian Quarterly issue
- 1.0 box Small Manuscript Box
- Mixed materials [Box]
Preferred Citation note
[Identification of item], in the Michigan Indian Quarterly issue, MSS-203, Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives, Northern Michigan University.
Scope and Content note
This collection contains the Winter 1998 issue of Michigan Indian Quarterly, a publication of the MIchigan Commission on Indian Affairs that is printed four times a year. It covers issues that pertain to all Michigan Tribes, such as litigation concerning tribes and Pow Wow dates across the state.
Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University ArchivesHarden Learning Resources Center 126
1401 Presque Isle Ave
Marquette, Michigan, 49855
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Controlled Access Headings
- Michigan Commission on Indian Affairs--Periodicals.
- Indians of North America--Michigan--Periodicals.