Lee Hall

Lee Student Union was formally named in honor of Harry D. Lee during the school's 50th Anniversary Year in 1949. Originally serving as the college's student center, it was adjacent to Carey Hall and was a joint construction project with the dormitory. The Office of the Business Manager was also located in the building. There was a "juke" box in the cafeteria for music lovers.Lee Hall