Peter White Annex
Serving as a connecting wing between the Peter White Hall of Science and Kaye Hall, the annex was completed in 1906. Additional space was desperately needed after destruction of South Wing in 1905 and before completion of Longyear Hall in 1907. Peter White Annex included recitation rooms on the first floor and a gymnasium in the basement. The second floor was added around 1948. The annex was torn down in October 1972.