NMU Policies and Procedures FAQs
- What is Northern Michigan University’s requirement to obtain State continuing education credit for a webinar?
- How does Northern Michigan University monitor attendance during a webinar?
- Why is the attendance monitoring policy required in a webinar?
- Will I know if I am out of compliance with the attendance monitoring policy during a webinar?
- Who can qualify to receive State continuing education credit for a webinar?
- If multiple attendees in my office will attend the webinar can we all view it on one computer and receive State CE credit?
- I am not a registered attendee, but logged in under the link for a registered attendee can I still obtain State CE credit for the webinar?
- My manager asked me to attend the webinar for him, is that acceptable?
- Does Northern Michigan University require certification of my identity before attending a webinar?
- What if I “join” the webinar after the start time?
- Am I correct in that this all sounds much like traditional classroom policies?
- By providing my name and Email, or “joining” a Northern Michigan University sponsored webinar what am I agreeing to?
- What is Northern Michigan University’s refund policy for appraisal-related continuing education?
- What is Northern Michigan University’s cancellation policy?
- How and when will I get my State continuing education certificate?
- What is Northern Michigan University’s “Chat Posting” policy concerning text messaging before, during or after a webinar?
Return to Home Page