Wildcats for Life
Be wild. Stay Wild.
Wildcats for Life is a Northern Michigan University student organization created to motivate students to take pride in their school, express appreciation to the alumni and friends of NMU who have supported their education, and promote a lifelong commitment to NMU. The organization works closely with Advancement and operates under NMU student organization guidelines.
Members of WFL believe meeting and building connections with NMU alumni gives students the opportunity to excel during school and after graduation. WFL members also believe Wildcats should take pride in their university by giving back through their work, wisdom and wealth. This is why the group is dedicated to providing students with the opportunities to connect with alumni through discussion series, advising, internships, life-skills workshops and more.
How can you help?
- Speak at a WFL meeting or participate in one of our panel-discussion series.
- Advise students interested in your career field or profession.
- Host a luncheon or dinner for a small group of students to chat about life as a graduate.
- Provide internship opportunities at your business or place of work.
- Come back and share your NMU experiences.
These are just a few possibilities, what ideas do you have? Wildcats for Life is waiting to hear from you. Contact the organization’s advisor, Andrew Hill, Assistant Director of Annual Giving at email@example.com or 1-877-GRAD-NMU. You can reach WFL directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Facebook or Twitter: www.facebook.com/WildcatsForLife or https://twitter.com/BeWildStayWild.