Days or times marked with an * are optional and to be accomplished on your own.
- Travel to NMU, check out the town and enjoy a great dinner at one of the many amazing restaurants: Marquette Information
- Receive your Wildcat Weekend materials early at check-in from 2:30-5:00 p.m. Jamrich Hall (first floor lobby). Don't worry if you don't get into town until after 5:00 p.m. You may check-in on Saturday morning as well.
- Tour the PEIF our recreational facilities. This tour will start at the Superior Dome. Tours are offered at 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. Preregistration is encouraged.
- Tour the Forest Roberts Theatre at 6:00 p.m. This tour will meet at the lobby of the Theatre. Preregistration is encouraged.
- Drive to Presque Isle Park and take photos of beautiful Lake Superior
- See more Weekend Activities
8:00 a.m. - Check-in begins in Jamrich Hall
Please plan to arrive between 7:45 and 8:30 a.m. A detailed agenda will be provided, along with meal tickets and other information.
8:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Welcome address
- Meet staff members representing offices throughout campus including Multicultural Education and Resource Center, Housing and Residence Life, Financial Aid and many others during the Information Fair
- Get a taste of the academic experience with current students and faculty
- Eat lunch in a campus dining hall with NMU students and staff
- Talk with current students and find out about life at NMU during the student panel
- Tour campus guided by an NMU student
- NMU vs. Lawrence Tech Football Game/Marching Band Day at 1:00 p.m. in the Superior Dome.
2:00-10:00 p.m. *
- Visit the NMU Bookstore
- Check out NMU’s Physical Education and Instructional Facility
- Explore campus further – walk around, grab a cup of Starbucks, talk to students, etc.
- Explore Marquette or choose other Weekend Activities that appeal to you.
Travel home safely and reflect on your visit to NMU.