Wildcat Weekend is NMU's campus open house on October 21, 2017 and March 17, 2018.
Online registration for the October event will open on August 1, 2017.
Please contact NMU's Admissions Office at 1-800-682-9797 or 906-227-2650 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
When is the event?
- Saturday October 21, 2017
- Saturday March 17, 2018
Who should attend?
- Students who would like to learn more about
Northern Michigan University
- Family members and other guests
What will I get out of attending Wildcat Weekend?
- Campus tour
- See a residence hall room (create your space now)
- Have lunch on campus
- Sample an NMU academic experience
- Meet current students, faculty, and staff ready to answer all of your questions
- Chat with your admissions counselor
- Meet other students interested in becoming NMU Wildcats
- Learn more about NMU and the Marquette community
Wildcat Weekend Resources
Looking for additional ways to visit campus? Schedule a personal visit at your convenience with our Campus Visit office.
Winter weather statement: Wildcat Weekend will be canceled if the university is closed due to inclement weather on Friday or Saturday. We will e-mail everyone who pre-registered by Thursday with news about the forecast. Also, feel free to call NMU’s weather information line at 906-227-BRRR (2777) or check NMU’s homepage (nmu.edu) for school closing information. We are hopeful that the weather and driving conditions will be fine, but want to let you know the plan if we do encounter inclement weather severe enough to close the university on Friday or Saturday.