Change or Declare a Major

Before changing anything on record, we recommend you meet with an academic adviser from the department of the major you are interested in. If you are unsure of what you should declare as a major, we recommend that you meet with someone in the Academic and Career Advisement Center, 3302 C.B. Hedgcock, 906-227-2971.

For most academic majors, declaring or changing your major can be done in one of three ways.

  • visit the department in which you are seeking a new major;
  • visit the Academic and Career Advisement Center, 3302 Hedgcock 8 to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. It will take around 5 to 10 minutes;
  • fill out the form below.


go directly to the appropriate department.

Students with 87 or more credits should also inform the Degree Audit Office of this change.


I want to

Applicable for Art and Design, Business, Engineering Technology, Environmental Science

We want to keep this form safe: Check the box below to continue.